Monday, April 6, 2009

My Family......Soooooo....in LOVE with these photos..:)

This shoot was done a couple weeks ago....on a day that was frigid.. 28 degrees! My kids were cold and NOT wanting to have photos done.. BUT ...we all know ..MOMMA wins in the end..lol So, hubby and I, made the poor dears go out to one of my fave spots for photos.. AND I AM SOOOOO VERY GLAD WE DID! :) I am never in a photo..NEVER!! I have been wanting one of me and my kiddos for a VERY long time... They are growing so very fast and I wanted one ...WHILE they are still loving me.. hehe I am just over the moon about the 1st photo.. So much so..that I had it printed as a 16x20.. It is fabulous! I love those 2 more than I could ever explain and I think that shows in my face..(all the way to the moon and back, my loveys..).... (Thanks to my Hubby for taking camera directions so well!!!) :) xoxoxoxoxo ~Stacy








































































































No comments: