Thursday, July 17, 2008

My two sweetpeas...

These 2 are mine.. All mine! Somedays it is crazy here.. LOUD, YELLING, FIGHTING.. "he's touching me....she's looking at me....." crazy!! BUT it is the times like this that I hold dear.. When they can touch each other and it's okay. Not just cause MOM said to! After this shot they broke out into giggles and hugged for a long time. I Cherish those moments and feel so blessed to have them forever captured with my camera.. They have both changed so very much this year.. I can not even believe it! My son grew 5 1/2 inches in one year! Crazy! AND my daughter turned 8 oh...she thinks 13..but really 8.. }}}}}SIGH{{{{{ Hold them close.. They grow at the speed of light and then it's gone.. I am so very blessed to witness their growth and changes before my eyes... I love them more than they will ever know.. ~Stacy

No comments: