Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I just wanted you all to know how wonderful you have made 2008 for me! I have been so very busy! It has been a wonderful journey and truly a blessing! I hope to see you all back for the 2009 Holiday Season! :) Happy Holidays, to you and your families!

On another note... The following orders will be in BY this Thursday... Morris, Beaudry, Boulet,Palmer,Gauthier, Moon.. Those who pay for shipping I will get those orders out ASAP! I know you all want these photographs for Christmas and you shall have them... :) Payment is due on all orders prior to shipping/receiving.. Thanks again! I have really enjoyed 2008! I say BRING ON 2009! (ughhhhhh... EVEN though I turn 35 on the VERY FIRST DAY of 2009....LOL... OH... well... 35 is the new 25...right???!! ) :)

Holiday Blessings!
~Stacy

No comments: