Friday, December 26, 2008

Sweet London Makayla...(more from our 1st visit)

I am so blessed.. :) To be able to photograph such beautiful subjects..(SIGH) We waited PATIENTLY..(well.. WE did.. Momma was waaaay ready..) and here she is in all her perfect sweetness.. I am head over heels in love with this child. I am so excited to watch her grow and photograph her over the years, as I have big sister. This family is very close to my heart and this child will be loved so much.. (well...she will be SPOILED by Aunt Stacy ..for SURE!) The world is big, little one..You will have so much joy in your lifetime...I JUST know it!! .. Dream sweet dreams and know that you are loved more than you will ever know... Til I see you again..MUAH..MUAH...MUAH!! (drooly Aunt kisses...hehehe) I Love you, sweet child... ~Blessings to the Wilkie Family... :)








































































































No comments: